CART stands for Certificates Allowing for Reduction in Tuition. This is an optional program you can participate in as little or as much as you like to save some money on your family’s tuition bill. You, friends, and family buy gift cards for places you shop anyway. A percentage of your purchase builds up and gets paid out to your tuition account twice per year.
How Can I purchase Gift Cards?
- Visit the CART Store. The store is open at school on Monday mornings from 8:30-9:00 am for cash-and-carry purchases on a limited selection of physical gift cards.
- You may drop off orders to purchase physical gift cards anytime during the week. Orders will be filled during the CART times on Monday mornings.
- Order e-gift cards through the Raise Right app or Shop with Scrip website.
How Do I get Started?
- Fill out a Registration Form. This form must be completed with your first order.
- Think about where you shop on a weekly or monthly basis. Look for these stores in the List of Vendors and Voucher participants. Note the percentage that each store will add to your tuition account.
- If you are using the CART Store, fill out this Store Order Form, include check or cash, and bring it to Lansing Christian while the Store is open or you can drop it off early to be picked up later.
- Check out the CART information sheet below for directions on how to sign up to make purchases via the Shop with Scrip website and Raise Right app.